Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm starting a new adventure with my sister.

Hi all.

I'm stopping in to let you all know about a new blog I have started with my sister. Our first post was today and we are super excited.  If you are interested, please stop by and see what we are up to.

http://makelearngrow.wordpress.com/

We will be blogging about things we like to craft, make, and even some wacky things we have planned to try. We hope to learn a few things along the way and share them with all of you.

I will still continue with this blog. Never fear. I enjoy paper crafting too much to give up this fun place I have created here.

Thank you for all of you who follow me. I am so flattered that anyone would want to read what I have to say. Please keep coming by. I will be posting again soon. I have a lot of cards to make for a giveaway I will be doing through church. More on that to come.

Have a super great day.

Jessica

No comments: